Unscheduled COF Transaction
An unscheduled COF transaction uses stored payment information for a fixed or variable amount that does not occur on a scheduled or regular basis.
API Resource Name:
NoteFor merchants in India, the Production endpoint is
Ready to integrate?
- Cardholder consents to terms and establishes service or obtains goods.
- You charge the first payment. Include the following field in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.credentialStoredOnFile—set the value for this field totrue.
- You charge subsequent payments. Include the following fields in each authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.type—set the value for this field tomerchant.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.previousTransactionID—set the value for this field to theprocessorInformation.transactionIDresponse field.