A resubmission occurs when you cannot obtain an authorization for a cardholder-initiated purchase. A resubmission is valid only when the original authorization was declined for insufficient funds and only for a limited number of days after the original purchase.
API Resource Name:
NoteFor merchants in India, the Production endpoint is
Ready to integrate?
- Include the following required fields in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.type—set the value for this field tomerchant.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.reason—set the value for this field to1.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.previousTransactionID—set the value for this field to theprocessorInformation.transactionIDresponse field.
- If the payment information is COF information, include the following field in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.storedCredentialUsed—set the value for this field totrue.