An installment payment is a COF transaction. A series of installment payments consists of multiple transactions that you bill to a cardholder over a period of time agreed to by you and the cardholder for a single purchase of goods or services. The agreement enables you to charge a specific amount at specified intervals.
API Resource Name:
NoteFor merchants in India, the Production endpoint is
Ready to integrate?
- Cardholder consents to terms and establishes service or obtains goods.
- You charge the first installment payment as a CIT. Include the following field in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.credentialStoredOnFile—set the value for this field totrue.
- You charge subsequent installment payments on a regular basis. Include the following fields in each authorization request:
- processingInformation.commerceIndicator—set the value for this field toinstall.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.previousTransactionID—set the value for this field to theprocessorInformation.transactionIDresponse field value.