Visa Click to Pay
Visa Click to Pay uses payment network tokenization to make in-app and mobile payments on a variety of platforms.
Learn more about Visa Click to Pay by watching our Visa Click to Pay video:
You can configure Visa Click to Pay to get Payment Account Number (PAN) data with each Visa Click to Pay transaction. The PAN data must be protected in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Alternatively, Cybersource can manage the PAN data on your behalf allowing you to continue to perform payment processing without receiving the PAN data directly. To use this option:
- Log in to the Cybersource Business Center.
- Go toAccount Management > Digital Payment Solutionsand sign up for Visa Click to Pay.
NOTEYou are required to enter a valid domain URL from which your Visa Click to Pay transaction will originate.
- Accept the Visa Click to Pay Services Agreement. An API key is now generated so that you can integrate Visa Click to Pay into your checkout solution.
IMPORTANTThis API key is used only for Visa Click to Pay integration. You should continue to use your Visa Developer project’s API key and shared secret to integrate with Visa Developer.
- Send the authorization request to the Cybersource Payments API. Visa Click to Pay uses Visa Checkout services and API fields. Include the following fields in the request:
- Set thevaluefield under thepaymentInformation.fluidDataobject to the encrypted payment data obtained from Visa Click to Pay.
- Set thekeyfield under thepaymentInformation.fluidDataobject to the encrypted key obtained from Visa Click to Pay.
- Set thevisaCheckoutIDfield under theprocessingInformationobject to the call ID obtained from Visa Click to Pay.
- Set thepaymentSolutionfield tovisacheckout.