On This Page
Create a P12 Certificate for JSON Web Token Authentication
Before you can send requests for
CybersourceREST API services that are authenticated using a JSON web token, you must create a .P12 certification for your
Cybersourcemerchant account in the
The certificate contains both the public and private key.
To create a P12 certificate:
- Log in to theBusiness Center.Test Environment:https://businesscentertest.cybersource.comProduction Environment:https://businesscenter.cybersource.com
- On the left navigation panel, click thePayment Configurationicon.
- ClickKey Management. The Key Management page appears.
- ClickGenerate Key. The Create Key page appears.
- SelectREST Certificate.
- ClickDownload keyto download the certificate.
Now you are ready to Generate the Header.