Apple Pay uses payment network tokenization to make Web payments and mobile payments on Apple devices. We offer merchants two options for processing Apple Pay transactions:
- Merchant decryption
Both options are available for mobile transactions and Web transactions.
The merchant decryption option enables you to decrypt the payment data from Apple to retrieve the payment network token, the expiry date, the cryptogram, and other payment data associated with the transaction. To use this option, first obtain a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) directly from Apple. You then submit the authorization request with the payment network tokenization data as in Payment Network Tokenization.
Cybersourcedecryption option enables you to simplify your payment processing by allowing
Cybersourceto decrypt the payment data for you during processing. To use this option:
- Log in to theBusiness Center.
- Navigate toPayment Configuration > Digital Payment Solutions > Apple Payand enableApple Pay.
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- Submit the CSR to Apple and obtain the Apple Pay certificate, which is required for creating an iOS application.
- In the authorization request under thepaymentInformationobject, set thekeyfield under thefluidDataobject to the Base64-encoded value you obtained from thepaymentDataproperty of thePKPaymentTokenobject (as described in the PassKit Framework Reference).
- Set thepaymentSolutionfield under theprocessingInformationobject to001.