On This Page
Requirements for Using Samsung Pay
In order to use the
Cybersourceplatform to process Samsung Pay transactions, you must have:
- ACybersourceaccount. If you do not already have aCybersourceaccount, contact your localCybersourcesales representative.
- A merchant account with a supported processor.
- A profile on the Samsung Pay Partner Portal and an associated partner ID.
Samsung Pay relies on authorizations with payment network tokens. You can sign up for Samsung Pay only when both of the following statements are true:
- Your processor supports payment network tokens.
- Cybersourcesupports payment network tokens with your processor.
If one or both of the preceding statements are not true, you must take one of the following actions before you can sign up for Samsung Pay:
- Obtain a new merchant account with a processor that supports payment network tokens.
- Wait until your processor supports payment network tokens.