Signing Up for a Sandbox Account
The first step to set up your REST account is to sign up for a sandbox account. From this account you can create your security certificates and test your implementation.
Follow these steps to sign up for a sandbox account:
- Go to theCybersourceDeveloper Center sandbox account sign up page:
- Enter your information into the sandbox account form and clickCreate Account.
- Go to your email and find a message titled:Merchant Registration Details. Click theSet up your username and password nowlink.Your browser opens the New User Sign Up wizard.
- Enter the Organization ID and Contact email you supplied previously. Follow the wizard pages to add your name, a username, and password.
- Log in to theBusiness Center.When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to verify your identity through a system-generated email to your email account.
- Check your email for a message titled:. Note the passcode.CybersourceIdentification Code
- Enter the passcode on theVerify your Identitypage.You should be directed to theBusiness Centerhome page.You have successfully signed up for a sandbox account.