A delayed charge is associated with an agreement between you and the cardholder for services rendered. Merchants might use delayed charges after providing services such as lodging, travel, or auto rental.
API Resource Name:
NoteFor merchants in India, the Production endpoint is
Ready to integrate?
- Include the following required fields in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.type—set the value for this field tomerchant.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.reason—set the value for this field to2.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.previousTransactionId—set the value for this field to theprocessorInformation.transactionIdresponse field value.
- If the payment information is COF information, include the following field in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.storedCredentialUsed—set the value for this field totrue.