On This Page
Using Microform with the Checkout API
Checkout APIin conjunction with Microform technologies to provide a cohesive PCI SAQ A embedded payment application within your merchant e-commerce page. The
Checkout APIprovides access to payment processing and additional value-added services directly from the browser.
This approach lets the integrator manage the entire consumer experience with the exception of two Microform fields which are embedded within the page to capture the PAN and/or CVV data in a secure fashion. Microform technology embeds invisible iFrames within a merchant’s payment page for the secure capture of sensitive payment information.
- Call the/sessionsendpoint to generate a server to server capture context.
- Define the targetOrigin of the Microform webpage.
- Define the signed fields for theCheckout API.
- Define the unsigned fields of theCheckout API.
- Within the browser:
- Invoke the microform using the capture context.
- Capture the response transient token.
- Invoke theCheckout APIvia HTTP POST.