Create an API Request
To call the Token Management Service (TMS) API:
- You must already have a Business Center account. If you do not, you can create an evaluation account.
- Authenticate to the API using either:
- HTTP Signature Authentication - A Base-64 encoded Shared Secret Key passed in the headers you generate for HTTP Signature authentication.
- Specify one of the following hosts in the URL:
- Sandbox:POST https://apitest.cybersource.com/
- Live:POST https://api.cybersource.com/
- Live in India:POST https://api.in.cybersource.com/
- Append the resource, such as,/tms/v2/customerto the host URL.
- Pass your request in aHTTPGET,POST,PATCHorDELETEmethod as specified in each API operation.