A reauthorization is a purchase made after an original purchase that can reflect a number of specific conditions. Common instances that require reauthorizations include delayed shipments, split shipments, extended stays, and extended rentals.
API Resource Name:
NoteFor merchants in India, the Production endpoint is
Ready to integrate?
- Include the following required fields in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.type—set the value for this field tomerchant.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.reason—set the value for this field to3.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.previousTransactionID—set the value for this field to theprocessorInformation.transactionIDresponse field.
- If the payment information is COF information, include the following field in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.storedCredentialUsed—set the value for this field totrue.