A no-show transaction occurs when you and a cardholder have an agreement for a purchase, but the cardholder does not meet the terms of the agreement. No-show transactions are typically used in hotels and motels for a single-night stay.
API Resource Name:
NoteFor merchants in India, the Production endpoint is
Ready to integrate?
- Include the following required fields in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.type—set the value for this field tomerchant.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.reason—set the value for this field to4.
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.merchantInitiatedTransaction.previousTransactionID—set the value for this field to theprocessorInformation.transactionIDresponse field.
- If the payment information is COF information, include the following field in the authorization request:
- processingInformation.authorizationOptions.initiator.storedCredentialUsed—set the value for this field totrue.